the Statement of Purpose For PHD admission
I need a statement of Purpose For PHD admission, I will give you some information from my CV to help you in who I am ? and what is RESEARCH INTERESTS :
Name: Fatimah Ahmad Alzahrani
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
DOB: 06/ 14/ 2014
Marital status: Single
Bachelor major: social work
Master major: sociology
1) Work effectively both as team member and independently.
2) Excellent communication and IT skills (Microsoft Office – word, excel, access and power point).
3) Enthusiastic and committed.
4) High skill in monitoring and forecasting.
5) Capacity in the management discussion and dialogue fluently.
6) Languages: Arabic and English.
8) Design, Evaluation, and Analysis of Questionnaires.
9) Analyzing the data through the SPSS Program.
10) Creating a digital storytelling, teaching sociology with video clips, visualizing data and cartoon animation.
1) In 2008, I worked as a social worker in the intermediate school for 128 Hrs. In Mecca at Saudi Arabia.
2) In 2008, oversaw the cases of children with Down syndrome and autism in Day Care Center for 96 Hrs. In Mecca at Saudi Arabia.
3) In 2009, I contribute as one of the organizers of the world diabetes day conference in Bakhsh Hospital In Mecca at Saudi Arabia.
4) In 2009, I worked as a social worker in Bakhsh Hospital for 144 Hrs. In Mecca at Saudi Arabia.
5) In 2010, I worked as secretary in commission of the Social Protection Against the Domestic Violence for 180 Hrs. In Mecca at Saudi Arabia.
6) In 2010, I worked as Social Worker for disability students for 160 Hrs. In Umm Alqura University at Mecca.
7) In 2014, I got the First Aid CPR AED License from American Heart Association in San Antonio, TX.
1) Sociology in Gender
2) Sociology in religion
3) Social inequalities
4) Classes and stratification
1) Thesis project: Gender Ideology among US Muslims: The Effects of Religiosity, SES, and Acculturation: This study addresses two main research questions: (1) to what
extent do Muslims in the United States hold traditionalist gender ideologies? (2) What are the primary correlates or predictors of gender ideologies among US Muslims,
and to what extent are they similar to the social sources of gender ideologies in the Judeo-Christian (majority) population in the United States?
2) Independent study: Does Religion Moderate the Association between Discrimination and Happiness among U.S. Muslims? (Co-author Christopher G. Ellison):
We examine the effects of discrimination experiences in the post-9/11 context on personal happiness, with particular attention to the role of religious practice (e.g.,
mosque attendance, frequency of Salah [prayer]), religious belief and exclusivism, and Muslim network homogeneity as moderators of the deleterious impact of
discrimination stress. All models will control for demographic characteristics, nativity status and acculturation. Results will be discussed in terms of (a) the
religion-health literature, (b) the role of religion among immigrant and cultural minority communities, and (c) the evolving position of Islam within the contemporary
3) Social Movement Theories and the Emergence of Kharjities and Mu’tazilities in the Islamic World (Co-author: Noor Bitar): We explored the emergence of these first
extremist groups under the theories of social movements through the Breakdown theory and Resource Mobilization. The research looked at the coming of Islam, stages of
Islamic succession and the development of these two groups and their movements.
4) How Cartoons Express Ideology: This paper examines how cartoons are used to articulate ideologies in a humorous but sarcastic manner. In doing so, the paper starts
by defining the concept of ideology. It then proceeds to explain how cartoons combine humor and sarcasm to communicate ideology. The paper also includes a case study
of how cartoons are used to express ideology and the extent to which such a seemingly simple form of art can be a highly controversial matter.
5) Cartoon as Comedic Art: This paper searches the fundamental use of cartoons as art and how this art form can be used to communicate the social and political issues
that occur in the United States of America. Since art has been described as being “an ideological activity and ideological product” (Wolff, 1981:55) there is a need to
focuses on how this simple comedic art form has the power to change a social and political system. At the end there is a study that shows men and women’s views about
the cartoon as a hidden force that changes and reflects society systems.
6) The feminist theories and domination of women: It is a theoretical paper that viewing the Women domination in the United States as a current phenomenon that has
raised a lot of debate among scholars. Various articles have highlighted that women not only in the United States are dominating every area, both in the job education
among others. This issue had been analyzed from the feminism theory point of view Jackson and Jones (1998) reports that feminist theory analyses conditions that shapes
the lives of women, and also explore other cultural understanding of what to be a woman (Sohn, 2011).
1) Presenting a paper in the Southern Sociological Society Conference in New Orleans under the title “ Gender Ideology among US Muslims: The Effects of Religiosity,
SES, and Acculturation” in March 25-28 2015.
2) Presenting a paper in Southwestern Social Science Association in Denver, Colorado. Under the title
I am seeking to publish two papers after generalizing the results in next few months. The papers are 1) Gender Ideology among US Muslims: The Effects of Religiosity,
SES, and Acculturation. 2) Does Religion Moderate the Association between Discrimination and Happiness among U.S. Muslims? (Co-author Christopher G. Ellison).
• I am graduated in my bachelor degree 2009 with second-class honors from Umm Alqura University at Mecca.
• I am still study my master degree at the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) I will graduate in May 2015.
• I am working in Muslim Americans: No Signs of Growth in Alienation or Support for Extremism database as a secondary data for my researches in my thesis and
• My current GPA is 3.20, there are 15 credits left non-grade in my study program to finish in Spring 2015.
• The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) will cover all my tuitions fees.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Compelling correspondence is essential to the achievement all things considered but since of the changing idea of the present working environments, successful correspondence turns out to be more troublesome, and because of the numerous impediments that will permit beneficiaries to acknowledge the plan of the sender It is restricted. Misguided judgments.In spite of the fact that correspondence inside the association is rarely completely open, numerous straightforward arrangements can be executed to advance the effect of these hindrances.
Concerning specific contextual analysis, two significant correspondence standards, correspondence channel determination and commotion are self-evident. This course presents the standards of correspondence, the act of general correspondence, and different speculations to all the more likely comprehend the correspondence exchanges experienced in regular daily existence. The standards and practices that you learn in this course give the premise to additionally learning and correspondence.
This course starts with an outline of the correspondence cycle, the method of reasoning and hypothesis. In resulting modules of the course, we will look at explicit use of relational connections in close to home and expert life. These incorporate relational correspondence, bunch correspondence and dynamic, authoritative correspondence in the work environment or relational correspondence. Rule of Business Communication In request to make correspondence viable, it is important to follow a few rules and standards. Seven of them are fundamental and applicable, and these are clear, finished, brief, obliging, right, thought to be, concrete. These standards are frequently called 7C for business correspondence. The subtleties of these correspondence standards are examined underneath: Politeness Principle: When conveying, we should build up a cordial relationship with every individual who sends data to us.
To be inviting and polite is indistinguishable, and politeness requires an insightful and amicable activity against others. Axioms are notable that gracious “pay of graciousness is the main thing to win everything”. Correspondence staff ought to consistently remember this. The accompanying standards may assist with improving courtesy:Preliminary considering correspondence with family All glad families have the mystery of progress. This achievement originates from a strong establishment of closeness and closeness. Indeed, through private correspondence these cozy family connections become all the more intently. Correspondence is the foundation of different affiliations, building solid partners of obedient devotion, improving family way of life, and assisting with accomplishing satisfaction (Gosche, p. 1). In any case, so as to keep up an amicable relationship, a few families experienced tumultuous encounters. Correspondence in the family is an intricate and alluring marvel. Correspondence between families isn’t restricted to single messages between families or verbal correspondence.
It is a unique cycle that oversees force, closeness and limits, cohesiveness and flexibility of route frameworks, and makes pictures, topics, stories, ceremonies, rules, jobs, making implications, making a feeling of family life An intelligent cycle that makes a model. This model has passed ages. Notwithstanding the view as a family and family automatic framework, one of the greatest exploration establishments in between family correspondence centers around a family correspondence model. Family correspondence model (FCP) hypothesis clarifies why families impart in their own specific manner dependent on one another ‘s psychological direction. Early FCP research established in media research is keen on how families handle broad communications data. Family correspondence was perceived as an exceptional scholastic exploration field by the National Communications Association in 1989. Family correspondence researchers were at first impacted by family research, social brain science, and relational hypothesis, before long built up the hypothesis and began research in a family framework zeroed in on a significant job. Until 2001, the primary issue of the Family Communication Research Journal, Family Communication Magazine, was given. Family correspondence is more than the field of correspondence analysts in the family. Examination on family correspondence is normally done by individuals in brain science, humanism, and family research, to give some examples models. However, as the popular family correspondence researcher Leslie Baxter stated, it is the focal point of this intelligent semantic creation measure making the grant of family correspondence special. In the field of in-home correspondence, correspondence is normally not founded on autonomous messages from one sender to one beneficiary, yet dependent on the dynamic interdependency of data shared among families It is conceptualized. The focal point of this methodology is on the shared trait of semantic development inside family frameworks. As such, producing doesn’t happen in vacuum, however it happens in a wide scope of ages and social exchange.
Standards are rules end up being followed when performing work to agree to a given objective. Hierarchical achievement relies significantly upon compelling correspondence. So as to successfully impart, it is important to follow a few standards and rules. Coming up next are rules to guarantee powerful correspondence: clearness: lucidity of data is a significant guideline of correspondence. For beneficiaries to know the message plainly, the messages ought to be sorted out in a basic language. To guarantee that beneficiaries can without much of a stretch comprehend the importance of the message, the sender needs to impart unmistakably and unhesitatingly so the beneficiary can plainly and unquestionably comprehend the data.>