A. Analysis of Intervention Strategies. Based upon your Human Health Risk Assessment and using the Strategic Planning for Environmental Health template (“Analysis of Intervention Strategies” section), please recommend two (2) intervention strategies for mitigating the challenges presented by your chosen environmental chemical hazard by providing a summary of each strategy at the top of each table. [PHE-540-05]. The intervention may consist of various approaches, such as policy/advocacy strategies, health promotion strategies, etc. The strategies that you select should align with your chosen environmental chemical hazard, while also being well-supported by the literature. Analyze each intervention strategy by responding to the following prompts:
• Identify the public health theory/concept/approach/model/framework/etc. that was used for this strategy.
• Summarize this public health theory/concept/approach/model/framework/etc.
• Explain the rationale for using this theory/concept/approach/model/framework/etc.
• Explain how this intervention serves as a proactive solution to the health problem(s) caused by the chemical hazard. Place your responses to these questions within the tables provided in the template.
B. Risk Management and Communication Approaches. Using the table provided in the “Risk Management and Communication Approaches” section of the Strategic Planning for Environmental Health Template, you will explain how you would use risk management and communication approaches (see the EPA’s Risk Management https://www.epa.gov/risk/risk-management. and Risk Communication https://www.epa.gov/risk/risk-communication. approaches webpages) while implementing the intervention strategies from the Strategic Planning for Environmental Health Template. This analysis involves several factors, which may be abbreviated in the acronym “PESTLE,” which stands for:
• Political Factors: Interactions among international, federal, state, and local government entities; Practices defined by agency policy and political administrations; Activities of Congress, special interest groups, or concerned citizens
• Economic Factors: The costs of risk mitigation or remediation options and the distributional effects
• Social Factors: Factors that affect the susceptibility of an individual or a definable group to risks from a particular stressor—such as income level, ethnic background, community values, land use, zoning, availability of health care, lifestyle, and psychological condition
• Technological Factors: The feasibility, impacts, and range of risk management options
• Legal Factors: Factors that define the basis for the agency’s risk assessments, management decisions, and, in some instances, the schedule, level, or methods for risk reduction
• Environmental Factors: Provide the basis for the risk assessment, including information drawn from toxicology, chemistry, epidemiology, ecology, and statistics—to name a few.
Specifically, within the template, respond to the two questions below. (Tip: Look at the column headings.)
• Management Approaches: Describe the issues that are pertinent to the management of your chosen intervention strategies for each PESTLE factor.
• Communication Approaches: Explain how each PESTLE factor would affect communications during the implementation of your chosen intervention strategies.
Please provide at least one (1) example for each cell of PESTLE in the template. Be sure to see this PESTLE example: PESTLE Chart
C. Environmental Justice and Equity. In the second part of the table, you will continue to analyze these approaches by analyzing how both management and communication approaches would integrate the tenets of environmental justice and equity, including (1) fair treatment and (2) meaningful involvement of all people—as defined by the EPA (see the EPA’s Learn About Environmental Justice page https://www.epa.gov/environmentaljustice/learn-about-environmental-justice. ).
Specifically: respond to the two questions below:
• Management Approaches: Explain what should be consider for each tenet of environmental justice (fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people) in managing your chosen strategies.
• Communication Approaches: Explain how each tenet (fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people) would affect communications during the implementation of your chosen intervention strategies.
Compelling correspondence is essential to the achievement all things considered but since of the changing idea of the present working environments, successful correspondence turns out to be more troublesome, and because of the numerous impediments that will permit beneficiaries to acknowledge the plan of the sender It is restricted. Misguided judgments.In spite of the fact that correspondence inside the association is rarely completely open, numerous straightforward arrangements can be executed to advance the effect of these hindrances.
Concerning specific contextual analysis, two significant correspondence standards, correspondence channel determination and commotion are self-evident. This course presents the standards of correspondence, the act of general correspondence, and different speculations to all the more likely comprehend the correspondence exchanges experienced in regular daily existence. The standards and practices that you learn in this course give the premise to additionally learning and correspondence.
This course starts with an outline of the correspondence cycle, the method of reasoning and hypothesis. In resulting modules of the course, we will look at explicit use of relational connections in close to home and expert life. These incorporate relational correspondence, bunch correspondence and dynamic, authoritative correspondence in the work environment or relational correspondence. Rule of Business Communication In request to make correspondence viable, it is important to follow a few rules and standards. Seven of them are fundamental and applicable, and these are clear, finished, brief, obliging, right, thought to be, concrete. These standards are frequently called 7C for business correspondence. The subtleties of these correspondence standards are examined underneath: Politeness Principle: When conveying, we should build up a cordial relationship with every individual who sends data to us.
To be inviting and polite is indistinguishable, and politeness requires an insightful and amicable activity against others. Axioms are notable that gracious “pay of graciousness is the main thing to win everything”. Correspondence staff ought to consistently remember this. The accompanying standards may assist with improving courtesy:Preliminary considering correspondence with family All glad families have the mystery of progress. This achievement originates from a strong establishment of closeness and closeness. Indeed, through private correspondence these cozy family connections become all the more intently. Correspondence is the foundation of different affiliations, building solid partners of obedient devotion, improving family way of life, and assisting with accomplishing satisfaction (Gosche, p. 1). In any case, so as to keep up an amicable relationship, a few families experienced tumultuous encounters. Correspondence in the family is an intricate and alluring marvel. Correspondence between families isn’t restricted to single messages between families or verbal correspondence.
It is a unique cycle that oversees force, closeness and limits, cohesiveness and flexibility of route frameworks, and makes pictures, topics, stories, ceremonies, rules, jobs, making implications, making a feeling of family life An intelligent cycle that makes a model. This model has passed ages. Notwithstanding the view as a family and family automatic framework, one of the greatest exploration establishments in between family correspondence centers around a family correspondence model. Family correspondence model (FCP) hypothesis clarifies why families impart in their own specific manner dependent on one another ‘s psychological direction. Early FCP research established in media research is keen on how families handle broad communications data. Family correspondence was perceived as an exceptional scholastic exploration field by the National Communications Association in 1989. Family correspondence researchers were at first impacted by family research, social brain science, and relational hypothesis, before long built up the hypothesis and began research in a family framework zeroed in on a significant job. Until 2001, the primary issue of the Family Communication Research Journal, Family Communication Magazine, was given. Family correspondence is more than the field of correspondence analysts in the family. Examination on family correspondence is normally done by individuals in brain science, humanism, and family research, to give some examples models. However, as the popular family correspondence researcher Leslie Baxter stated, it is the focal point of this intelligent semantic creation measure making the grant of family correspondence special. In the field of in-home correspondence, correspondence is normally not founded on autonomous messages from one sender to one beneficiary, yet dependent on the dynamic interdependency of data shared among families It is conceptualized. The focal point of this methodology is on the shared trait of semantic development inside family frameworks. As such, producing doesn’t happen in vacuum, however it happens in a wide scope of ages and social exchange.
Standards are rules end up being followed when performing work to agree to a given objective. Hierarchical achievement relies significantly upon compelling correspondence. So as to successfully impart, it is important to follow a few standards and rules. Coming up next are rules to guarantee powerful correspondence: clearness: lucidity of data is a significant guideline of correspondence. For beneficiaries to know the message plainly, the messages ought to be sorted out in a basic language. To guarantee that beneficiaries can without much of a stretch comprehend the importance of the message, the sender needs to impart unmistakably and unhesitatingly so the beneficiary can plainly and unquestionably comprehend the data.>